how'd i get to be so good?
Member
Ive not heard of this but I'll have to add it to the list. I like Westerns myself even if I didnt see them growing up. I personally prefer more modern ones however as theyre much grittier & unruly compared to the older ones. That said most of Leone's work are still brilliant even today.

  • #3
Ive not heard of this but I'll have to add it to the list. I like Westerns myself even if I didnt see them growing up. I personally prefer more modern ones however as theyre much grittier & unruly compared to the older ones. That said most of Leone's work are still brilliant even today.
Well, it is your privilege what kind of movies do you want to watch. It's okay if you like the modern movies than the old ones. If you compare them, they have the same qualities as you mentioned it as however as grittier and unruly for it depends on the kind of the films.

By the way, who is Leone whom you said most of his works are still brilliant even today? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that fellow.

For the sake of a variety of entertainment, you may watch Western movies for free. There are so many in the YouTube. They usually have a running time of more than an hour.

luri

Member
I have watched a handful of western movies, however, I am not a fan of western movies. Therefore, I don't even remember the names of the movies that I watched. When we talk about western movies, we should not miss Clint Eastwood. However, I believe Clint Eastood is better in other genres compared to western movies.

nangk08

Member
I like old Western movies, the kind of ones in which Clint Eastwood, John Wayne etc. starred in. I remember 100 Rifles, really really movies such as The Good The Bad The Ugly, For a Few More Dollars etc. It is a genre that was remarkable for the stark desert backdrops, deep canyons, fast action on horseback and the macho, tobacco chewing cowboys! Really love those though I haven't seen them for a while now!

Top