Watch or play sports?

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

Do you prefer to watch or play sports? As much as I love to play sports, I also love to watch sports.

I prefer to just watch sports so that I won't get tired, but if I really like the sport, then of course I would like to play it instead of watching it.

Jeremy

Jeremy

I love to do both. This days am always getting tired easily when playing football, but always active when playing table tennis.