Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Wastage of drinking water

Thread Owner : Claraviolet
Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
Lately I see a lot of people doing this.

It's not an offence but I believe it should be. I have seen how some areas don't have enough water and people struggle a lot to survive. Yet I see people not paying enough attention to it.
We have an Aquaguard water purifier at our office. Would it hurt people to just take whatever they need from it?

They try to fill the glass completely and after taking a few sips, they would throw the remaining water, down the drain. I feel bad about it.
Do you see this stuff as well guys?

Reactions:Riker Slade and nangk08
Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
I see it but I have never looked at it from that angle before. Also, you can't arrest people for wasting water.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I see it all the time and am really irked by it. Potable water is so precious and there is only so much left and yet people just don't get it. Wasting drinking water should indeed be made a criminal offence.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
It is not only the drinking water that is wasted but other water too coming from that tap. If you have seen a car wash shop you will notice the big wastage of water that they use with the hose to wet the entirety of the car and then to rinse the same. Even in the golf course the use of water for irrigation is so much that sometimes I think that it is good to ban the golf course.

Reactions:nangk08 and Hova
Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
It is not only the drinking water that is wasted but other water too coming from that tap. If you have seen a car wash shop you will notice the big wastage of water that they use with the hose to wet the entirety of the car and then to rinse the same. Even in the golf course the use of water for irrigation is so much that sometimes I think that it is good to ban the golf course.
Ok. Now this I have seen. The car wash thing is very accurate. I have never been to golf course before but, it seem like they use a ton of water to keep the grass that green and perfect.

Thread Owner : Claraviolet
Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
I see it but I have never looked at it from that angle before. Also, you can't arrest people for wasting water.
That's right but they should try to make some rules to prevent the wastage of water.
I see it all the time and am really irked by it. Potable water is so precious and there is only so much left and yet people just don't get it. Wasting drinking water should indeed be made a criminal offence.
It's not a crime and that's the reason why people don't pay attention to it.
I have done it only at parties. I never thought that I was wasting water. O_O
Well, I highly doubt you will do this from here on in. I waste some other stuff and these days though, I am trying to avoid doing that.
That's true.

Riker Slade

Riker Slade

Valued Member
Nov 16, 2020
India
www.voidcentury.club
CB$
That's right but they should try to make some rules to prevent the wastage of water.

Well, I highly doubt you will do this from here on in. I waste some other stuff and these days though, I am trying to avoid doing that.

That's true.

Well I always try to conserve water. Most of the time it does not work. lol

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$

That's true.
I completely agree, but it is not that simple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.