Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Walking

Thread Owner : Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
When you go walking do you usually stay with the same routes you've planned or do you always go somewhere new for a walk?

I have a book of walks to do in my area so sometimes I like to drive to those places and walk somewhere new. If I walk around my community then its usually the same route as there is a walking/bike path that I take.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I love to walk up the mountain at the town park. It's kind of like back home where I used to live, a rural area, but it's not as high.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2022
CB$
Since we have acreage, I pretty much just stick here. There's always something new to see & a different 'trail' I can make on my own.

Thread Owner : Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
Since we have acreage, I pretty much just stick here. There's always something new to see & a different 'trail' I can make on my own.

That's cool. Is there lots of forest around your acreage?

Reactions:ZandraJoi and bomb
LEADTECH

LEADTECH

Valued Member
Aug 11, 2020
CB$
I do sometimes taking other ways when i have. although i always taking the same route but sometimes i like to explore other roads and street.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2022
CB$
That's cool. Is there lots of forest around your acreage?
All wooded except around the immediate vicinity of the house. Some wetlands back there to host frogs. Woods are host to birds, owls, hawks, foxes, deer.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2022
CB$
That sounds interesting. I have always wished to spend time in such. The ambiance and the serenity must be therapeutic.
I very much enjoy it! Would that be a goal for you? To move to acreage? I don't know where you live & if it would be feasible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.