Walking

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

When you go walking do you usually stay with the same routes you've planned or do you always go somewhere new for a walk?

I have a book of walks to do in my area so sometimes I like to drive to those places and walk somewhere new. If I walk around my community then its usually the same route as there is a walking/bike path that I take.

I love to walk up the mountain at the town park. It's kind of like back home where I used to live, a rural area, but it's not as high.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Since we have acreage, I pretty much just stick here. There's always something new to see & a different 'trail' I can make on my own.

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #5

Since we have acreage, I pretty much just stick here. There's always something new to see & a different 'trail' I can make on my own.

That's cool. Is there lots of forest around your acreage?

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi and bomb
LEADTECH

LEADTECH

I do sometimes taking other ways when i have. although i always taking the same route but sometimes i like to explore other roads and street.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

That's cool. Is there lots of forest around your acreage?
All wooded except around the immediate vicinity of the house. Some wetlands back there to host frogs. Woods are host to birds, owls, hawks, foxes, deer.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

That sounds interesting. I have always wished to spend time in such. The ambiance and the serenity must be therapeutic.
I very much enjoy it! Would that be a goal for you? To move to acreage? I don't know where you live & if it would be feasible.