Walking is a way of life

    Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
  • #1

I know everyone walks from his house to the market, to the school, to the plaza, to working place and anywhere he wants to go.

I want you know that walking as a form of exercise has become my daily routine and eventually my way of life.

I started walking in the month of February and until now as I write this post. The greatest distance I walk is 10 kilometers in a day. I do it in 2 sessions. That's one in early morning and another one in the late afternoon.

Because of this I lost 10 kilos from my 70 kilos of weight.

Do you walk exercise everyday?

I walk a lot too, I walk to the market, to buy groceries, as well as just for fun. Nature intended humans to walk and therefore, we evolved from primates walking on all fours to bipedal organisms who can walk upright. So we should walk as much as possible to stay healthy.

Mildredtabitha

i also walk alot but not long distances.i prefer running or jogging as an exercise rather than walking.

Walking has a lot of benefits, you can lose weight, you can manage your diabetes, you can control your hypertension, you can manage your stress and anxiety, and you can remain mentally and physically fit and healthy.
I am not a regular walker, however, I make sure that I go for at least 45 minutes walk three times a week. I get the best ideas when I go for a walk. I like to walk early in the morning.

That's great! keep up the good work in walking! I usually walk/jog/run for 40 minutes to an hour each day. If it's not nice outside to go for walks I have a cardio machine that I use while I watch TV or I go to the gym that I'm a member of. Walking is very good for the body and mind!

I also like to walk, it has also became my way of life and I enjoy doing it since I was young. But I only walk or jog short distances so that I won't get tired.