Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Walking is a way of life

Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
I know everyone walks from his house to the market, to the school, to the plaza, to working place and anywhere he wants to go.

I want you know that walking as a form of exercise has become my daily routine and eventually my way of life.

I started walking in the month of February and until now as I write this post. The greatest distance I walk is 10 kilometers in a day. I do it in 2 sessions. That's one in early morning and another one in the late afternoon.

Because of this I lost 10 kilos from my 70 kilos of weight.

Do you walk exercise everyday?

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I walk a lot too, I walk to the market, to buy groceries, as well as just for fun. Nature intended humans to walk and therefore, we evolved from primates walking on all fours to bipedal organisms who can walk upright. So we should walk as much as possible to stay healthy.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
i also walk alot but not long distances.i prefer running or jogging as an exercise rather than walking.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Walking has a lot of benefits, you can lose weight, you can manage your diabetes, you can control your hypertension, you can manage your stress and anxiety, and you can remain mentally and physically fit and healthy.
I am not a regular walker, however, I make sure that I go for at least 45 minutes walk three times a week. I get the best ideas when I go for a walk. I like to walk early in the morning.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
That's great! keep up the good work in walking! I usually walk/jog/run for 40 minutes to an hour each day. If it's not nice outside to go for walks I have a cardio machine that I use while I watch TV or I go to the gym that I'm a member of. Walking is very good for the body and mind!

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I also like to walk, it has also became my way of life and I enjoy doing it since I was young. But I only walk or jog short distances so that I won't get tired.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.