Vocaloid songs

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
How many of you guys heard of Vocaloid songs before?
We give lyrics and music as input and the software would give the song as output. You have heard it right! We are talking about singing software here. My favourite Vocaloid characters are Kagamine twins and their songs are really cool. If you want to give these songs a try, listen to Servant of evil by Kagamine Len in YouTube. That's my first Vocaloid song ever.