Video Game Rage

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

We hear of funny crazy stories on how people get video game rage. They get it so bad that sometimes they even break their TV or their video game console.

Do you get video game rage while playing games? If so, what's the worst kind of rage you have done?

When I was younger and more intemperate I did, but never to the point of breaking things. I had too much respect for my possessions to go around breaking them. I've seen people get all kinds of mad over games, and I just can't fathom it. It's a game, it's meant to be relaxing, if it's giving you that much grief, do something else!

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #3

When I was younger and more intemperate I did, but never to the point of breaking things. I had too much respect for my possessions to go around breaking them. I've seen people get all kinds of mad over games, and I just can't fathom it. It's a game, it's meant to be relaxing, if it's giving you that much grief, do something else!
I agree with this. It's only a game. Some people just need to know how to relax and have fun when playing video games lol. The worst I have done is just yell at the tv but I would never break something over a video game.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98

I agree with this. It's only a game. Some people just need to know how to relax and have fun when playing video games lol. The worst I have done is just yell at the tv but I would never break something over a video game.
Completely agreed, I can understand having a shout at a TV when things really aggravating, but to outright break things...I don't understand how people can have such little respect for things as to trash them. Whether it's a controller or a keyboard, those are still expensive! No idea how people can just disregard them the way they do.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
When I was a kid definitely but not so much now as an adult, though I don't think I've ever broke anything as a result.
Natural Selection 2 does get me sometimes though if I've lost every game for a week straight over dumb stuff like high-level players stacking or commanders just going AFK. I don't mind losing games from me doing poorly, but people intentionally trying to ruin a game and for it to happen over and over again (which it can) just drives me bananas. Even then though, I'd just yell and at most slap my hand of the desk. I'd never wreck any of my stuff.

For some people though breaking stuff is just a total stress reliever, and I'd be lying if I said I can't understand it - even watching videos of things exploding totally can make you feel relieved in an odd way. Though if you're this kind of person that has to break things you should really just keep cheap things you don't care about around and not take it out on your $100+ gear, lol

Noah

Noah

I am kinda rage person I mostly dashed my table multiple times whenever i lose a game in CSGO. But i didn't broke anything lol