Vermin animals

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

Countries have passed environmental legislations in such a way that if you keep an animal in the list declared as 'vermin', it would mean that hunting and killing those animals are not illegal.

It is designed in that way because some animals proliferate beyond the ecological limit and becomes a threat to humans and other living organisms. This is why killing a crow or a rat is not an issue.

Do you think we humans are empowered to choose between those animals that must be killed and those that should not? Are we playing God?