What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Venison or deer meat

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I was really surprised to see venison being sold in the farmer's market here (open on Sunday morning only). Since I had tasted venison when I was young because my father was a hunter during summer so I bought half a kilo for tasting. It was for real, deer meat that is cured. All we need is to fry it lightly and can become crunchy. My friends went gaga over the picture that I posted. They were all asking where I bought the meat. But I did not reveal waheehee.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
It's impossible for to eat for there's no deer in our place. Just in case there's a native deer in our mountain, it is protected. It's preserved for It's an endangered species.

I was impressed to first taste and eat mutton, lamb's meat in a fiesta in the hacienda owned by a generous landlord and sugarcane baron. It's an expensive kind of meat when I try to look it in the mall.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Deers are legally protected in my home country. If you buy,sell or even possess deer meat, you can get at least 5 years jail term. wildlife laws are very strong here. However, deer meat is sold in black market. It cost about $30 per kilo. I have eaten deer meat a couple of times, now.don't tell the police in my country.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.