Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Vegetarian steak

This is actually a steak without the beef. Peel and slice the potatoes for frying. Set aside when done. Slice the onions and fry for 1 minute and add one teaspoon of soy sauce right after turning off the fire. Mix the onions with the potatoes and you have the beef-less steak. It is best to eat with buttered toast and cucumber with mayonnaise.

Similar to the potato and vegetable cutlets or patties that I often make. You can also add sweet corn, lemon juice etc. for more delicious flavour.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in