Vegetarian steak

  • #1
This is actually a steak without the beef. Peel and slice the potatoes for frying. Set aside when done. Slice the onions and fry for 1 minute and add one teaspoon of soy sauce right after turning off the fire. Mix the onions with the potatoes and you have the beef-less steak. It is best to eat with buttered toast and cucumber with mayonnaise.

Similar to the potato and vegetable cutlets or patties that I often make. You can also add sweet corn, lemon juice etc. for more delicious flavour.