Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Valorant

_B_

Website
voxgrid.net
Another game created by Riot Games (who also created League of Legends). This game came out publicly in early June and I have been playing this a lot recently. It can be thought of as a fusion of Overwatch and CSGO. It's pretty fun to play, even though it's quite new.
Again, my IGN is the similar to my League of Legends one. BDON33#33333

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in