Valorant is killing CSGO

    Thread Owner : Nabix
  • #1
Nabix

127.0.01
If you've played CSGO recently or even years ago, not much has changed. With the release of Valorant many people are switching from CSGO, even a good number of CSGO pros. I think Valve has a lot of work to do if they want to keep CSGO a contender in the competitive field. Do any of you play shooters like this?