Using Windows 10

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I have been offered to borrow a computer that is not being used anymore. It is a fairly new computer that is running on Windows 10. My only experience is using Windows 7 so I am kind of hesitant. What if there is a technical problem and that I couldn't fix? Anyway, is there anyone here using Windows 10 and how different is it with Windows 7? Please let me know your opinion on the matter. Thank you in advance.

Paladin

Paladin

Cyberspace
chatbanter.com
Well, Windows 7 does have that great start menu, but Windows 10 has built in searching, notifications, and Cortana. (Of course, your opinion may vary on how useful you think Cortana is.)

I prefer Windows 10 to 7 just because of the search feature and Cortana. However, nothing major really changed and a lot of apps still retain compatibility, so you should be fine.