Using the weeds as mulch

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Mulch is ground cover for the roots of the plants and trees. Our backyard is weeded every now and then especially during the rainy season. Aside from the weeds there also grass that I convert into mulch. I just have the pulled grass and weeds dry and after a week I scatter it around the plants to serve as ground cover. I always do that although sometimes I tend to forget during the dry season when there are no grass and weeds around.

nangk08

Experienced Chatterer
I use weeds for mulching as well. As I uproot weeds and grasses, I simply cut them into little pieces and spread them on top of all the plant pots I have. They serve as deterrent to more weeds growing and also act as fertilizers as they decompose.

Top