Question Username Custommarkup

B0t

Members to be able to select awesome custom username backgrounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions:apathy
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Account Details
1611420415359

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Let me fix this I think that we will remove the rainbow effect and that can be used in the shop to purchase as a bolt on. That way premium members can select their own colour setup.

Should be good to go @PGen98 :-)

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98

Let me fix this I think that we will remove the rainbow effect and that can be used in the shop to purchase as a bolt on. That way premium members can select their own colour setup.

Should be good to go @PGen98 :-)
Perfection! Everything's perfect now :-)

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P