US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
Trump is going to win, isn't he?

Before Brexit, I thought there was no chance he could actually win. Now, I'm coming to the terms with the world just being a very messed up place.

Ahead in the polls. Seems inevitable. President Trump.

Not sure. Seems like he's massively down in the U.S. polls. I mean, the economy is shot, people are enduring a lockdown - and most of all I think, there is mass looting, violence etc..

Nope, I don't see Trump winning.

Then again, it's really tough to say. Well, in the 60s crime was big and Nixon ran on that - and with Robert Kennedy out (assassination), he easily won. However, though, in the 60s, the opposing party, not the Republicans ran the country. Nonetheless, though, the Trump crowd is fiercely loyal, more than you can imagine any woman - LOL.