What's new

Urban planning - residential homes in the rural

There was a proposal some years back of the urban planning for moving residential homes to the rural areas and in parts of the suburbs. The city will be purely commercial. It would have been great except for one thing that they missed - transportation may be a gridlock when everyone from the rural homes will go to the city to work and vice versa when they come home. Now the present proposal is for the commercial establishments to go to the rural area. It is like a reverse of the original proposal.

Joshua Farrell

I'd imagine it would be a grid lock. The metro I live in, have a large majority of the businesses in the main city, and the smaller cities and towns surrounding it, has less in terms of jobs because of it. It can be a pain to drive on the highway going in and out during the high traffic times.

fantanoice

Website
www.twitch.tv
That's what trains are for.