Unsane - the movie made entirely by cell phone camera

Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
686
Reaction score
111
CB$
20,844
The movie Unsane, starring Claire Foy, is a psychological movie. The title is related to the word "insane" because the plot deals with insanity, fake or real. The movie was made by an iPhone camera and it was finished in 10 days of shooting. This is an epic movie in terms of technology because a movie camera is usually the big one with a very high resolution. Now it can be said that a phone camera is competitive with the quality of the video.

I had never heard of this movie, therefore, I performed a quick google search. The movie is directed by Steven Soderbergh, one of my favorite directors. I will watch this movie for two reasons, one the director, two the genre. I like to watch psychological thrillers. The movie has an average rating on IMDb

Back
Top