Unsane - the movie made entirely by cell phone camera

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

The movie Unsane, starring Claire Foy, is a psychological movie. The title is related to the word "insane" because the plot deals with insanity, fake or real. The movie was made by an iPhone camera and it was finished in 10 days of shooting. This is an epic movie in terms of technology because a movie camera is usually the big one with a very high resolution. Now it can be said that a phone camera is competitive with the quality of the video.

Mildredtabitha

It sounds interesting I must watch the movie before the week ends.

That's interesting, but I think it would only be suitable for films that don't require special effects, so yes, I think you can save a lot with using your phone to make a movie.

I had never heard of this movie, therefore, I performed a quick google search. The movie is directed by Steven Soderbergh, one of my favorite directors. I will watch this movie for two reasons, one the director, two the genre. I like to watch psychological thrillers. The movie has an average rating on IMDb