UFC light heavyweight champion relinquishes title

  • #1
Long time UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones relinquished the title to move to the heavyweight division. He may be aiming for a big purse if he would be pitted against heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic who just retained his belt by a decision win over challenger Daniel Cormier. The heavies in the UFC are getting active that they are hinting UFC to give them a fight. Let us wait and see if Jones would be able to go up the heavyweight and have a title fight.

Aveli

Aveli

It is a good strategy, I have to give to them. If it does happen, I'm sure there is a lot of money to be made.

He must win, otherwise, everything will be for nothing!

Davidisms

Davidisms

Natural Progression! Best of luck to him! (y)

If it indeed does takes place, this means more fights are on the way *fingers crossed*.