UFC Heavyweight GOAT

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

GOAT means Greatest Of ALL Time that is bestowed on Stipe Miocic who retained his UFC heavyweight belt last Sunday by defeating challenger and former champion Daniel Cormier. It was the 3rd meeting of the two. Cormier snatched the belt from Miocic on the first time they met by a knockout. In the rematch Miocic avenged his loss by another knockout in the 4th that made 1-1 even for their personal scores.

Win or Lose Cormier declared retirement since he is already 41 years old. I guess that is a good decision.