Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Typhoon Rolly is raging in our country

Some parts of ourbcountry Philippines are greatly affected by Typhoon Rolly with maximum sustained winds of 165 kilometers per hour near the center and gustiness of up to 205 kph, and is moving westward at 15 kph as reported by the weather agency.

"Rolly" is tagged as severe tropical storm which will increase its intensify into a super typhoon and it's expected to make its expected landfall on Sunday, It's the first super typhoon to enter the country in 2020.

The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA), disclosed that cyclones with wind speeds past 220 kph are classified as super typhoons.

All people in the affected areas are advised to be on the alert and be ready for evacuation.

I guess the people affected by that super typhoon should be cautious and practice utmost caution and should evacuate if necessary to avoid being harmed if their area is precarious.

I guess the people affected by that super typhoon should be cautious and practice utmost caution and should evacuate if necessary to avoid being harmed if their area is precarious.
That's everyone's responsibility.

Since I was a kid I had experienced several strong typhoons that uprooted old trees, destroyed houses, damaged crops and over flooded canals and the city streets.

When I got married and had two children, I happened to volunteer together with my nephew to clear streets with toppled trees obstructing the flow of rescue vehicles.

Our country is always visited by several typhoons. There are usually 26 typhoons every year. Due to various natural catastrophes happening in our country, the local or City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (CDRRM) was created as an extension arm of the national government in addressing the needs and assistance of the victims to avoid more casualties.

Yes, and I'm glad that the government has taught of that, and it has helped lots of victims that need assistance. I hope no one gets hurt with typhoon Rolly.

I just read the news today about this typhoon and how several thousands have been relocated to safer zones. It is so terrible, all that devastation. I hope you all are safe. All those member here from Philippines, I hope you all stay safe! Take care.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in