Revert customizations made in this style

Two and a Half Men

Shanoderossi

Shanoderossi

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Shanoderossi
What’s your take on the comedy sitcom if you have watched the entire sitcoms or some epidodes

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have watched the whole series on Amazon Prime. It is indeed quite a funny show.

Shortie

Shortie

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
CB$
I have watched many episodes of Two and a Half Men and I have to admit that I preferred the TV show when Charlie Sheen was part of the show. I felt like it just wasn't as great as it used to be after Sheen left and they brought in Ashton Kutcher. Don't get me wrong, Ashton Kutcher is a great actor but I really feel like when Sheen left it left a huge hole in the show.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have watched many episodes of Two and a Half Men and I have to admit that I preferred the TV show when Charlie Sheen was part of the show. I felt like it just wasn't as great as it used to be after Sheen left and they brought in Ashton Kutcher. Don't get me wrong, Ashton Kutcher is a great actor but I really feel like when Sheen left it left a huge hole in the show.

Yes it was way better when Charlie Sheen was the main actor. Kutcher wasn't too bad he had big shoes to fill though. I was still entertained with the last few seasons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.