Location
Yaounde
    Thread Owner : Shanoderossi
  • #1
What’s your take on the comedy sitcom if you have watched the entire sitcoms or some epidodes

I have watched the whole series on Amazon Prime. It is indeed quite a funny show.

Shortie

Shortie

Location
England, UK
Website
www.twitch.tv
I have watched many episodes of Two and a Half Men and I have to admit that I preferred the TV show when Charlie Sheen was part of the show. I felt like it just wasn't as great as it used to be after Sheen left and they brought in Ashton Kutcher. Don't get me wrong, Ashton Kutcher is a great actor but I really feel like when Sheen left it left a huge hole in the show.

I have watched many episodes of Two and a Half Men and I have to admit that I preferred the TV show when Charlie Sheen was part of the show. I felt like it just wasn't as great as it used to be after Sheen left and they brought in Ashton Kutcher. Don't get me wrong, Ashton Kutcher is a great actor but I really feel like when Sheen left it left a huge hole in the show.

Yes it was way better when Charlie Sheen was the main actor. Kutcher wasn't too bad he had big shoes to fill though. I was still entertained with the last few seasons.