Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
686
Reaction score
111
CB$
20,844
Now it is very clear to feel the difference that we cannot travel anymore. We used to travel at least 3 times in a year to other countries and some other local travels. Now that we are confined at home it makes me wonder if the situation will last for next year, we may have been missing the opportunity to travel. Where before the issue is the budget but now the main issue is the time. When will the virus go away? If it stays for long then it is like it robs us of the opportunity to travel.

Traveling to other countries is not necessary for ordinary people. They need more money in order to survive. Only tourists or rich people who are used to traveling to other places where they haven't been there before.

Businessmen, government attache or overseas workers who have working contract with foreign countries are obliged to travel. They've the purpose to travel. But since there's a pandemic, travel outside the country or even within the locality is being restricted.

If there's no travel, it's too advantageous to the people who couldn't spend their money and they're safe then to stay at home than to be exposed to the virus.

For me it is both the budget as well as the conditions that have made my traveling impossible.

This viral pandemic has caused a decline in my monthly family income. And in the three months of the lockdown I used up some of my savings as well.

So first I need to be financially fit before I resume my travel and vacations.

Even after the virus goes away and traveling becomes safe, I need to wait for a few years to be able to resume my vacations.

For me it is both the budget as well as the conditions that have made my traveling impossible.

This viral pandemic has caused a decline in my monthly family income. And in the three months of the lockdown I used up some of my savings as well.

So first I need to be financially fit before I resume my travel and vacations.

Even after the virus goes away and traveling becomes safe, I need to wait for a few years to be able to resume my vacations.
As I read your reaction, you have 2 important things to do before you go out to travel. It sounds very practical and probable to happen.

To be financially fit, you mean to be able to save more money to be used for your travel expenses. But that would take so much time for there's a recession. The economy is badly affected.

Your second option is not to be in hurry to travel everything is under control. No more cases of virus. Everything is well but you have to wait. A hasty decision to travel right away when it's covidfree won't be good. So it should be planned out well before taking a vacation.

You got two good points which may be helpful. Thanks for that idea.

Traveling is the best, you het to meet new people from different part of the world. We hope this pandemic period is over, so we can travel to place of our choice
But in this pandemic era, traveling is strictly prohibited or banned.

The government is imposing that to prevent the further transmission or contamination of the Covid to others especially those who are weak in the immune system.

There's no problem if the people follow that travel restrictions and health protocols as well.

I am an arm chair traveller, which means I travel but I don't live the comfort of my home. Well, you might ask who do I travel when I don't leave my home. To tell you the truth I travel through travel documentary and travel books. It does not cost much to become an arm chair traveller.

Back
Top