Trading shares business tips for a beginner

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I have been hearing a lot about keeping money in shares of some famous companies.

I don't anything about this stuff .. Like at all. It's just that, I want to build my life as soon as possible. So for that, I believe this is a good choice. Well then, anyone got any good tips for me? If so, do please share them here.
Thanks in advance guys

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

You must learn first the basic about stock trading before you proceed on actual trading. You can watch videos on youtube about trading to learn and gain knowledge.

bomb

bomb

Short Answer: DONT
Long Answer:

  • Well, never invest in something just because you have heard from someone that it is good.
  • Do your own research first, know the genesis of the business before considering investing your time and money on it.
  • Only invest on things that you have passion for. Things that you love. That way, you will never work a day. You will just be having fun.
  • Trading shares is a very lucrative venture. If you get all the above points in place, and you still feel you need to do it, then go ahead.

Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

As mentioned, be cautious about investing. The better stocks generally to invest in, are ones that do not generally fluctuate a ton, and even in economic downturns, will not suffer too badly from it.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Whatever you are doing that you make profit from it, is called business. So to do business you must not only limit your self with making profit. But also must have in mind to have means to integrate your business. Once you can do this, with time you will have a stable business and making maximum profit.

  • Like
Reactions:bomb

Our first purchase of shares of stocks was a big failure. Our investment of $120 went to waste because the stocks fell down from 20 to 1 and was not able to recover. Now we have shares of stocks of the biggest bank in our country worth $10k. It looks good and we have peace of mind that the stocks are doing great in the stock exchange and that the value will grow continuously.

If you want to trade shares, consider always buying IPO. IPO is Initial Public Offering is a share offer from a company that is available for cheap. Once the IPO closes, you can expect the same share to grow by three fold.