Trading in the stock market

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I have several friends who are investing heavily on shares of stocks but mostly of big companies. They are proud to say that they have earned good profit for the year 2020 so they are continuing their quest for more. But I have noticed that they are using most of their time in monitoring the prices of their stocks. Some people spend so much time in social media but these friends (3 of them in one group) spend most of their time to check if their investments have earned or have lost.