Messages
79
Reaction score
17
Website
voxgrid.net
CB$
1,277
Trading 212 is a site that can be used to engage in trading or investing. You can use practice money (which I strongly recommend to those with little experience and want to learn more as myself) and mess around in the simulator. There is also the option to use real money. But be aware that your capital is at risk of loss when using real money...
There are 2 types of places you can use:
CFD - Contract of Differences:
This is essentially speculating on the prices rising and falling of different companies, commodities, currencies etc.
You can choose the starting amount of your account (I did £50,000 which I believe is the maximum). It even has graphs on the side which rise and fall in real time and display other information relating to the thing you are interested in:
CFD.PNG
Investment
I think this is self-explanatory but it does work differently to CFD. You buy shares in companies and the amount you invested will change depending on the trend shown in the value. Again you can choose the starting amount of your account (which I also did at £50,000 and is the maximum).
INVEST.PNG

[...]
Waoooh very encouraging, courage

  • Like
Reactions: _B_
Waoooh very encouraging, courage
I really do recommend using this program as it really does give you an idea to how it works if you are interested in trading stocks, commodities, fx etc.

I used a referral link a while back to get free stock from them which was nice. I referred to some family members as well to get some bonus free shares, all of which I sold after a little while. It's a great platform and I would definitely recommend it

Back
Top