Toxic friends

Lord Saru

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
What according to you are the signs of a toxic friend?

According to me, they are:

1. When your friend is not comfortable showing his/her friendship around others.

2. He/she prefers others over you in real life but wants you over others in online life and in social media handles.

3. He/she likes to have fun without you but insists that you shouldnt have fun without him/her.

What according to you are the signs of a toxic friend?

According to me, they are:

1. When your friend is not comfortable showing his/her friendship around others.

2. He/she prefers others over you in real life but wants you over others in online life and in social media handles.

3. He/she likes to have fun without you but insists that you shouldnt have fun without him/her.

Well, this stuff is more complex than it seems. I mean, I don't mind if my girlfriend has fun without me, but not with another guy - LOL.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

People who take more than they give.

Mildredtabitha

Friends that stab you in the back ànd secretly backbite you.but act OK when you are around.