Township

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

Anyone here plays Township?

Township is a game in which you need to do agriculture and cattle farming and make your own self sustaining township.

There are certain mini-games and tournaments in between which helps us harvest more township coins. As a minor spin off, there is also a seperate zoo management zone in the Township which makes the game more interesting.

I am not sure if a PC version is available.

Leonard

Leonard

Anyone here plays Township?

Township is a game in which you need to do agriculture and cattle farming and make your own self sustaining township.

There are certain mini-games and tournaments in between which helps us harvest more township coins. As a minor spin off, there is also a seperate zoo management zone in the Township which makes the game more interesting.

I am not sure if a PC version is available.
I have and in an agricultural and cattle farming process for quite a long while now mainly for sales and definitely can't miss out consuming

It sounds like a type of simulator game, is it? I think I may have heard of it before I shall check it out.

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

dreamcityrpg.com
I play it, but not as much as I used to. I think there came a time where I got tired of not being able to progress. So, I just started working on earning coins and cash primarily. Maybe one day I'll get back into it more, maybe even join a co-op. We shall see.

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #5
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

I play it, but not as much as I used to. I think there came a time where I got tired of not being able to progress. So, I just started working on earning coins and cash primarily. Maybe one day I'll get back into it more, maybe even join a co-op. We shall see.
Where did you leave the game? I find it really frustrating that its impossible to create a mind boggling city without having to spend cash. I look at awe at the other cities people are building and wondering what they are doing differently.

I dont play it these days as I am really busy with real life stuffs. However, after my short hiatus, I plan to get back to the game.