Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Township

Thread Owner : Lord Saru
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
Anyone here plays Township?

Township is a game in which you need to do agriculture and cattle farming and make your own self sustaining township.

There are certain mini-games and tournaments in between which helps us harvest more township coins. As a minor spin off, there is also a seperate zoo management zone in the Township which makes the game more interesting.

I am not sure if a PC version is available.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
Anyone here plays Township?

Township is a game in which you need to do agriculture and cattle farming and make your own self sustaining township.

There are certain mini-games and tournaments in between which helps us harvest more township coins. As a minor spin off, there is also a seperate zoo management zone in the Township which makes the game more interesting.

I am not sure if a PC version is available.
I have and in an agricultural and cattle farming process for quite a long while now mainly for sales and definitely can't miss out consuming

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
It sounds like a type of simulator game, is it? I think I may have heard of it before I shall check it out.

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Valued Member
Jun 28, 2020
dreamcityrpg.com
CB$
I play it, but not as much as I used to. I think there came a time where I got tired of not being able to progress. So, I just started working on earning coins and cash primarily. Maybe one day I'll get back into it more, maybe even join a co-op. We shall see.

Thread Owner : Lord Saru
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
I play it, but not as much as I used to. I think there came a time where I got tired of not being able to progress. So, I just started working on earning coins and cash primarily. Maybe one day I'll get back into it more, maybe even join a co-op. We shall see.
Where did you leave the game? I find it really frustrating that its impossible to create a mind boggling city without having to spend cash. I look at awe at the other cities people are building and wondering what they are doing differently.

I dont play it these days as I am really busy with real life stuffs. However, after my short hiatus, I plan to get back to the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.