Three things you wish you could tomorrow?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Let me know! You wake up and you can do three things, what would you go for?

I would visit my sister who I haven't seen for months because of the pandemic, I would go out for the day, maybe to the beach or somewhere pretty and I might go to a social gathering to have a laugh with people. Of course all these things are out of the question at the moment but if the pandemic was gone tomorrow that's what I would do.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova

I pray upon wakng up to express my greatest words of thanks to my Heavenly Father for giving me a new, a new opportunity to enjoy my life.

Then I will eat my breakfast to fill my tummy of the foods that could give me nutrition and sustain me in my day-to-day work and other activities in life.

And the last is to discharge my duties and responsibilities assigned to me for my job. My job is the most important thing to me for I earn to support my family.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova
preacherbob

preacherbob

Ah yes, 3 wishes. An oft bit of musing by great writers with vivid imaginations throughout the centuries.
I have to admit that because of my very suspicious nature, if I Were given three wishes I would immediately think it would be something akin to the Monkey’s Paw concept wherein with each wish there is a string attached.
But, since we are just playing, I will indeed play along.

(1) I would wish that my wife’s health was free from any infirmities.
(2) I would wish that those who are involved with drugs and “other activities” in my neighborhood would be free from those evils and become a contribution to society.
(3) I would wish that all people of my great nation would pray that our leaders start searching for wisdom instead of playing politics. .

I do know that the OP calls for three wishes for myself but frankly, I have everything and have done everything that I could possibly wish for and about what I would wish that I could do today? I’m doing it.

Uh-huh, I guess that about wraps it up in a nut shell. Except maybe a forth: That we all love our neighbors as much as we love ourselves.
Yeah, a 4th one would be a good thing.

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions:Brad P and Neutral Nova

Do three things? Well I would always choose to do my usual routine which is going to the bathroom, then brushing my teeth, then eating. Nothing out of the ordinary, just my simple routine.