The Werewolf

  • #1
In our folklore the werewolf is some kind of a vampire that transforms to a dog when it is trapped. For me, the local werewolf is just a fictitious character but many people believe in it. In fact, our former vice president who is a broadcaster had covered in a segment of his tv show about 2 guys who are in search of the local werewolf. If he thinks that it was just fiction then I don't think he would cover that scene of 2 guys running around the house at night trying to trap a local werewolf called Asuwang.

I personally think that werewolves are just a folklore just like vampires and blood sucking monsters. TV shows and some people do claim that they have personally seen such creatures but I think it is just for the sake of publicity, nothing else.