The visiting aliens

  • #1
There are stories about aliens being spotted and some persons claim they were abducted by aliens. But the most interesting alien story to me is the monastery in Tibet. There is a claim by one lama (monk) that in the mountain is a hidden cave where special gadgets and equipment are stored by the aliens. There is a time period when the storage will be opened.

  • #2
Another claim to the visiting aliens are the pyramids in Egypt. Architects and engineers of the modern times cannot come to terms that ancient Egyptians could make those pyramids with just the pulley for their gadget. How can those big boulders be brought to the dessert huh. We may never solve the mystery of the pyramids but one thing is sure that some people believe that aliens were instrumental in the construction of those gigantic structures.

  • #3
Noah's Ark was inspired by the aliens. Of course, the aliens will not be mentioned in the Bible because it is anti-religion. But come to think of it. In the time of Noah there were no tools and no equipment so how can a man and his 3 sons build such a big boat that can accommodate animals? They can only do that with the help of the aliens.

  • #4
Last night I saw the movie of Dwayne Johnson with the title Witch Mountain. It is the place where the alien's space craft crashed. The aliens said that they are to conquer the earth but now they had found a way to save their planet from extinction.

Those scenes reminded me of one sci-fi writer. He said that aliens have been here before to annihilate humans so they can take over. But intelligent beings always have the heart and mind about life. They left with the hope of finding another planet for their objective.

  • #5
One science fiction writer named Isaac Asimov said that for sure there is intelligent life in the universe other than humans. The only problem is that we cannot find concrete proof maybe because our technology is way below the standard of other beings . But he predicted that time will come when we shall see that the aliens are for real and let us hope that there will be no violence on either party.