The Ultimate Spectator Sport - American Football

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Well, I'd say it's like that - because the scoring isn't too low - and not too high. What I mean is that a score in the game means something, not like basketball where it's too high, or soccer/hockey where it's too low.

Anyway, my bias is because I'm American. :-)

Anyhow, what are your favorite team/teams? Who did you like in the last Super Bowl? Have you ever played? How was that?