The story of Noah's Ark

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

In the Bible is the story of Noah's Ark that saved Noah and his family from the great flood that inundated the whole world. The Ark settled in Mr. Ararat which some people think that the Ark is still there until now. With the technology that we have I wonder why scientists cannot determine if the Ark is still there.