Feb 8, 2021
    Thread Owner : Jaden_66
  • #1
Not to brag about Gordan Ramsey but I love this recipe. Heck it even helped get my boss to give me a raise in my salary lol.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Feb 8, 2021
    Thread Owner : Jaden_66
  • #3
Ramsey is great love his shows, looks like there is a lot of interested people in cooking here i may do a section for recipe's.;)
Definitely that would be a great option but like adding a simple prefix for food it good aswell, just like recipes have a prefix before posting.

  • Thanks
Reactions:Jay