The Passing Of Dustin Diamond

    Thread Owner : rhodesdi
  • #1
rhodesdi

Feb 2, 2021
We all grew up loving quirky Screech from "Saved By The Bell".
It is with great sorrow that we say goodbye to yet another celebrity, Dustin Diamond.
(They seem to go in threes) Earlier we said farewell to the one and only Cicely Tyson.
Farewell dear Dustin. You left us way too soon!

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

Agreed, 44 is far too young! If there's any consolation, the one thing I can say is that at least it was relatively quick. Three weeks or so after being diagnosed means he didn't need to suffer through years of painful treatments, not that it's consolation for his family and friends at this point in time. However he may have been perceived post-Screech, to lose someone is devastating.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
    Thread Owner : rhodesdi
  • #3
rhodesdi

rhodesdi

Feb 2, 2021
Agreed, 44 is far too young! If there's any consolation, the one thing I can say is that at least it was relatively quick. Three weeks or so after being diagnosed means he didn't need to suffer through years of painful treatments, not that it's consolation for his family and friends at this point in time. However he may have been perceived post-Screech, to lose someone is devastating.
Yeah....so sad. I hate to see them go so young. May he rest in peace.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay and PGen98