What's new

The New Year tradition of firecrackers

Alexandoy

Member
In our country fireworks and firecrackers fill the night atmosphere in celebration of the New Year's eve. But this year I am hoping that there will be no more because it has been banned for several years already and only some people do not follow the law. The smoke from the fireworks and firecrackers at midnight would usually last until early morning.

Jaden_66

Member
Feb 8, 2021
Tragedy that didn't happen. They actually did the fireworks and thousands of birds died because of them aswell. I hope we can just celebrate these things in a environmentally friendly way.