The Music thread

Floydy

    Thread Owner : Floydy
  • #1
New here, but I can't see a music thread or anything related.
What are your musical tastes?
Do you play an instrument?
Do you have a large collection of records, CDs, etc?
Do you enjoy seeing live bands?

I like listening to music but I'm not fond of going to concerts. My favorite genres would be pop, RnB, and rap.

Mildredtabitha

I love music very much i listen to all genres but i love pop,rock,rnb,soul,and some hiphop.

I still buy MP3 albums sometimes on iTunes but I usually use Spotify to listen to music. I never really listen to the radio for music much anymore.

joombo

Why Don't We - Lotus Inn