What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

The Most Violent Video Game!

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
Games are progressively getting increasingly rough. It began with little splatters of pixelated blood in the 8-bit period and has advanced to undeniable HD magnificence in the current age reassures. Brutality sells and that is the reason a lot of game engineers add more violence into their manifestations.

Write it down.....
The Most Violent Video Game that You Have Played.
What's the most violent video game that you have played?

• Thanks
Reactions:Jay
S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
Anything gory and violent would be considered not suitable for kids, so I think that anything that is similar to Mortal Kombat are the most violent video games.

• Agree
Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
CB$
For me it was God of War. Hella disturbing because I was only 13 when I first played it.

Reactions:PGen98
Ash

Ash

Valued Member
Jun 25, 2020
CB$
I don't think I play that many brutal games, to be honest. The most violent would probably be GTA V and Call of Duty but those are pretty "normal". Nothing too bad except maybe the torture scene in GTA.

GT Memes

GT Memes

Valued Member
Jan 28, 2022
CB$
There are lots of voilent ones. The game i find the most violent, for just chaotic violence, is Postal series. Its a first person shooter. There is a story line, but you can literally just go "postal" on everyone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.