The Most Violent Video Game!

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Games are progressively getting increasingly rough. It began with little splatters of pixelated blood in the 8-bit period and has advanced to undeniable HD magnificence in the current age reassures. Brutality sells and that is the reason a lot of game engineers add more violence into their manifestations.

Write it down.....
The Most Violent Video Game that You Have Played.
What's the most violent video game that you have played?

  • Thanks
Reactions:Jay

Anything gory and violent would be considered not suitable for kids, so I think that anything that is similar to Mortal Kombat are the most violent video games.

  • Agree
Reactions:Jay
Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
For me it was God of War. Hella disturbing because I was only 13 when I first played it.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98
Ash

Ash

I don't think I play that many brutal games, to be honest. The most violent would probably be GTA V and Call of Duty but those are pretty "normal". Nothing too bad except maybe the torture scene in GTA.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
GT Memes

GT Memes

There are lots of voilent ones. The game i find the most violent, for just chaotic violence, is Postal series. Its a first person shooter. There is a story line, but you can literally just go "postal" on everyone