TV SERIES The Mandalorian

    Thread Owner : PGen98
  • #1

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Mandalorian

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2019-11-12

Creator: Jon Favreau

Cast: Pedro Pascal

Overview: After the fall of the Galactic Empire, lawlessness has spread throughout the galaxy. A lone gunfighter makes his way through the outer reaches, earning his keep as a bounty hunter.

    Thread Owner : PGen98
  • #2

Any other fans of The Mandalorian? What are your thoughts on the show as a whole?

Personally, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I really got into the story of Mando and Grogu, the quest to find a Jedi to train him, the Mandalorian's quest to find more of his people, and so on. It's a very appealing show and got me into a series that I honestly only ever watched in passing prior to this. I've seen the films, the spin offs, etc, but I wasn't among the legions of fans...this one, though, this one was good.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

Any other fans of The Mandalorian? What are your thoughts on the show as a whole?

Personally, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I really got into the story of Mando and Grogu, the quest to find a Jedi to train him, the Mandalorian's quest to find more of his people, and so on. It's a very appealing show and got me into a series that I honestly only ever watched in passing prior to this. I've seen the films, the spin offs, etc, but I wasn't among the legions of fans...this one, though, this one was good.
It's funny how everyone kept calling Grogu, baby yoda until the episode we learned that his name is Grogu.
I've had Disney Plus pretty much from day 1 and I've watched both seasons of The Mandalorian. It's a great show.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98
    Thread Owner : PGen98
  • #6

It's funny how everyone kept calling Grogu, baby yoda until the episode we learned that his name is Grogu.
I've had Disney Plus pretty much from day 1 and I've watched both seasons of The Mandalorian. It's a great show.
He'll always be baby Yoda :D. I like that they actually gave him an identity, though, it's fitting and it makes Mando attach to him that much more.

He'll always be baby Yoda :D. I like that they actually gave him an identity, though, it's fitting and it makes Mando attach to him that much more.
yea most people still call him baby yoda lol I just call him Grogu now that I know his name :D

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98
Altair

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
My sister keeps nagging me to watch this. It is on my to watch list though.

  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions:Jay and PGen98