Sep 15, 2020
Messages
288
Reaction score
74
CB$
15,369
Do you believe in this statement?

When we get into this earth through our parents we have our own respective roles and "fortune" to take part.

Our loving and caring parents have the moral and spiritual responsibilities to rear up and to make us as good if not the best for they want us to be happy and successful in life.

And when we grow up and know what is right and wrong, we are tasked to do what is best for us. We are here actually to search for our happiness. Thus, we do it with all diligence in the capacity we have

Yes I also think of that but sometimes I believe in destiny ànd what it has in store for you.I believe that God has everything known and planned for us before we exist.
You're talking about destiny. You don't know what's your destiny is. We only read it from the books, from the Scriptures about the destiny of those people mentioned for it's written there.

But ours we can't say. We can't determine what will happen to us. We don't what destiny is about our lives.

What we are certain is what we are doing and we can know the outcome of it. Thus what life we have had today is what we make it.

I do believe this is right.
Based on our decisions alone we face the consequences. So, we need to think a lot before taking any decision that could change our life. If that's hard then you need to go through some reviews or stories of people, who faced similar experiences.

Or else, it will be hard and it will be too late to change anything

I do believe this is right.
Based on our decisions alone we face the consequences. So, we need to think a lot before taking any decision that could change our life. If that's hard then you need to go through some reviews or stories of people, who faced similar experiences.

Or else, it will be hard and it will be too late to change anything
I do respect your opinion and that is a practical way to do it.

Yes, that is right. Think or evaluate your life present situations. Go over them and make some changes or improvements and put them to work.

Thus your life would sail smoothly by overcoming those hindrances to a successful and happy life.

I am a strong believer of karma theory. What you sow is what you reap. In other words the kind of life you have is determined by your karma. You may have a good life now, however, if you do bad thinga, your bad karma will follow you in your next cycle and you will have a miserable life. Karma theory is the basis of Hinduism which ia also burrowed in Buddhism.

Up to a point I believe it but sometimes life will throw something at you that is totally out of your control and you just have to deal with it the best you can. A person who becomes seriously ill say with cancer doesn't have much control over where their life will go after their diagnosis. Children who grow up in an abusive home don't have any control.

When and if we become adults we have some control but there are those who get better opportunities than others. What about the people who live on the streets through no fault of their own because of misfortune they have no control over. I think the title of the thread is too general.

Last edited:
Back
Top