The IT Crowd

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
Anyone here ever watch the show The IT Crowd? It's about a IT department in a company. It's a British show I believe and sites on BBC in the late 2000s I believe. I watched the show through Netflix years ago and I love the show. It's really funny.

Require

I am learning IT and I heard of this show saw the a trailer a while gonna watch it as I never did.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
I have been told to watch this by someone and will start. I've seen little clips for them on E4