The hall of famer Anderson Silva versus Uriah Hall

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

This is the swan song of former middleweight champion Anderson Silva and he was slated to be named in the UFC hall of fame soon. Silva is reputedly the greatest fighter in the middleweight although his last fights were not really that good anymore. His record of 34 wins and 10 losses is not enviable anymore. He will face Uriah Hall on November 1 in Las Vegas. Hall is a striker with a fight record of 16-9. The odds betting is in favor of Hall maybe because he is younger and Silva is already past 40. Let us see if Silva can still extract a win with his age.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #2

It was a good fight that was worth watching. The veteran former champion Anderson Silva showed that he still has the skill set when he earned my nod in round 1. But in round 3 Uriah Hall released his power and got a knockdown. In the 4th round, another knockdown for Hall and referee Herb Dean had to stop the carnage to save Silva from further harm. I hope that Silva will consider retiring that he is now 45 years and has nothing left to prove anymore.