Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Green Mile (1999)

Tagline: Miracles do happen.

Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Crime

Director: Frank Darabont

Cast: Tom Hanks, David Morse, Bonnie Hunt, Michael Clarke Duncan, James Cromwell, Michael Jeter, Graham Greene, Doug Hutchison, Sam Rockwell, Barry Pepper, Jeffrey DeMunn, Patricia Clarkson, Harry Dean Stanton, Dabbs Greer, Eve Brent, William Sadler, Mack Miles, Rai Tasco, Paula Malcomson, Christopher Joel Ives, Evanne Drucker, Bailey Drucker, Brian Libby, Brent Briscoe, Bill McKinney, Gary Sinise, Rachel Singer, Scotty Leavenworth, Bill Gratton, Dee Croxton, Rebecca Klingler, Gary Imhoff, Van Epperson, David E. Browning, Tommy Barnes, Wes Hall, Phil Hawn, Judy Herrera, Ted Hollis, Gower Mills, Garth Shaw, Jared Stovall, Todd Thompson

Release: 1999-12-10

Runtime: 189

Plot: A supernatural tale set on death row in a Southern prison, where gentle giant John Coffey possesses the mysterious power to heal people's ailments. When the cell block's head guard, Paul Edgecomb, recognizes Coffey's miraculous gift, he tries desperately to help stave off the condemned man's execution.

sprite1950

Member
This is one of my favourite films with some very sad (and gruesome) moments in it. I love films where people have special powers and instantly fell in love with the big guy John Coffey. Tom Hanks played an amazing part in this film. I've always admired him as an actor.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

PGen98

Administrator
Moderator
The Green Mile is an absolutely amazing film, it's such a gripping story and you just feel for John and Edgecomb when the truth comes out.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay