The Game Plan with Dwayne Johnson as the football star

  • #1
This is a feel good movie that focused on the story of Joe Kingman who is a famous (American) football player. His peaceful life was disturbed when his daughter Peyton came to stay for a short vacation. Joe was surprised to know that he has a daughter by a previous relationship. It was a rough and tumble affair between the footballer father and the ballet student daughter. The ending was a heartwarming scene which is truly enjoyable. I give the movie a 5-star review.

Mildredtabitha

Its an amazing movie y'all must watch it.