The face mask will still be in fashion after the pandemic era due to the air pollution

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I saw the headline in one tv network about the air pollution. I remember during the lockdown when the mountain in the next town was very visible. Public transportation was banned for 2 months and that was a great contributor to the cleaner air that the mountain was very clear in the morning. Now the hazy or smog is back to cover the nearby mountain. I may agree that we are still going to wear the face mask even after covid leaves. That is to protect our lungs from the air pollution.