Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

The enchanted tree can make you sick

In one rural place that I visited there was a big acacia tree that people say was enchanted. Being a skeptic I did some investigation. The tree was planned to be cut and the owner got sick and later died. When the road was being cemented one worker attempted to cut some branches of the tree. He got sick that night and was in the hospital for a week due to unknown causes. Those incidents happened many times to many people. I couldn't believe but the residents near the tree swear that the tree is indeed enchanted.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in