Reaction score
1,017
Location
Over Here
Website
forumregister.com
CB$
10,504
I'm sure all of us had to be in this situation?
Do you think the customer is always right?

If you had to deal with a not-so-nice customer how did you deal with it?

I agree with you.
have you ever had to deal with one?

I have had many in the past and depending on the situation the customer was asked to leave, if you are working for a large corporation this is usually frowned upon.

I have dealt with some really bad customers before so much so I felt scared / Uncomfortable at times

when I had to I got the manager/Supervisor or security guy and I let them deal with it as they are higher up
then me with more power

The customer is always right well yes and no most times they are but sometimes they are completely wrong and think they know it all

Anyone that says yes in any way to this has either not worked in customer service for long enough or never worked in customer service.

The customer is never right. The employee is always right. We are trained to know what is right and wrong.

Back
Top