The curse of the haunted house

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
In the tourist spot called Baguio City there is a noted haunted house right on the main road in Wood Avenue. It is a white house that is converted into an art museum. We have been there once but we did not enter the house because we brought along our 3 dogs and they were all ballistic. It is like our dogs were seeing things. We don't know if our dogs are scared or angry. After that trip my nephew got sick with nausea. I suspect that the sickness is due to the curse of the white house.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
If you are already familiar with spiritual hauntings, then it would be best to steer away from the place where it originates, so that you won't have to endure the unpleasant effects of the encounter that you have with bad spirits.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Dogs and in general, animals can perceive such presence more than humans can. So your dogs must indeed have picked up such paranormal presence. You were right in keeping away from that place.

Reactions:Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Dogs and in general, animals can perceive such presence more than humans can. So your dogs must indeed have picked up such paranormal presence. You were right in keeping away from that place.
To be honest I do not believe in ghosts but I believe in the sensory powers of our dogs. We had 3 dogs during that time and they were all barking as if they were seeing an enemy. It was dark in the house although there was the electric lamp post in the street so we can see the inside of the gate. Until now I cannot come to terms why our dogs were barking incessantly.

Reactions:nangk08
Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I believe in the sensory power of dogs, they see the invisible sometimes. So when you are around them, always notice them properly, they communicate mostly by barking anytime there is a strange feeling around.

Reactions:sprite1950
sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I believe in the sensory power of dogs, they see the invisible sometimes. So when you are around them, always notice them properly, they communicate mostly by barking anytime there is a strange feeling around.
I used to share a very old house with some friends years ago. When we were downstairs we would hear loud noises of people walking about but the house was detached and we had no neighbours. We had a dog called Rex who was very afraid to be upstairs. He would bark and whimper and jump back as if he was seeing something the rest of us couldn't see. I definitely think it was haunted.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I used to share a very old house with some friends years ago. When we were downstairs we would hear loud noises of people walking about but the house was detached and we had no neighbours. We had a dog called Rex who was very afraid to be upstairs. He would bark and whimper and jump back as if he was seeing something the rest of us couldn't see. I definitely think it was haunted.
In our culture dogs have an extra sensory power of sorts that old folks say dogs can see or smell spirits. When I was young I was scared when I would hear a dog howling. Now we have dogs for a long time and I have not noticed that they sense something amiss in our home. This is a 20-year old house when we bought in 2001 and we are the 3rd owner. When we moved here, some neighbors say that our house is haunted but I would say that is only a rumor.

Reactions:sprite1950

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.