Revert customizations made in this style

The connection of the spirits with the aliens

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Until now there are claims that aliens were interfering with our life. The Egyptian pyramids cannot be constructed without external help because during that era there was no technology, no electricity and the tools were very limited. I can believe that aliens have helped the people in the pyramids. Another thing with the aliens is the so called guardian angel. They may indeed be aliens who give us the opportunity to be saved from a disaster. What do you think?

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I think that they might have a connection with spirits, but that can't be proven. I do believe in aliens and spirits though, but those are two very different species.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
i think thats just a myth and i dont believe any of that.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I believe alien are spirit and they don't have anything to do with human being. But according to old stories, they are always of help as guardian angel, to lead one to the right path. But have never be proven and seen nowadays.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
The problem with spirits is that it cannot be proven. There is no physical proof except the feelings of the person like the cold wind or the heat emanating from nowhere. For me, I am torn between believing and not believing because I always subscribe to the adage to see is to believe.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
There is one paranormal expert named Jimmy who said that the aliens may be the force that causes the unexplained movement of things like when you play with the ouija board or the spirit of the glass. We played that in grade school and high school that I was already skeptical of the goings on. Maybe there are portions that were true but mostly are not real because the answers to the questions are inventions and false.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.