Community Chat The Community Thread

What a nice and a fulfilling day today!

It's Sunday here. It's the 8th birthday of our granddaughter and at the same time it's her baptism in the Church.

I'm privileged to have the honor to baptize her to the Church. I have the authority to do it.

Though it's heavily raining in our place but it doesn't bother or interrupt the baptismal rites. Her parents have attended the one-hour program conducted by the Church president.

Then at night time a simple but memorable birthday bash is held at her house. It's a success. Our granddaughter is very happy. It's her mother who prepared the delicious and yummy foods.

The party is well attended by her closed relatives aside from her family and grandparents and uncle and aunt.

Back
Top